View Single Post
k1johnny's Avatar k1johnny
06-24-2007, 02:58 AM

Wow great show awsome performance, Melt bananna seems like just noise to me but who knows. I was so suprised at the sound it was way better than chicago last year. Im sure somone else noticed that tool were the people in the masks? Justin had some red thermo underware on and was sweeping up popcorn on the stage that maynard and adam were throwing into the blowers. Maynard was really having a good time up there, Maynard sang his heart out and danced around. Basing this opinion by all the reviews i have read over the last year and a month, since the start of the 10,000 days tour i will say that this falls in the top 5 or 10 shows of this tour Fort wayne pulled it off great. The crowed were awsome at least from where i was at. All i wanted was to hear Flood and i got it. well not much more to say oh ya maynard said he will see us soon........

see ya in chicago at the sears center in 4 days
gotta love it PEACE.................
Old 06-24-2007, 02:58 AM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

Wow great show awsome performance, Melt bananna seems like just noise to me but who knows. I was so suprised at the sound it was way better than chicago last year. Im sure somone else noticed that tool were the people in the masks? Justin had some red thermo underware on and was sweeping up popcorn on the stage that maynard and adam were throwing into the blowers. Maynard was really having a good time up there, Maynard sang his heart out and danced around. Basing this opinion by all the reviews i have read over the last year and a month, since the start of the 10,000 days tour i will say that this falls in the top 5 or 10 shows of this tour Fort wayne pulled it off great. The crowed were awsome at least from where i was at. All i wanted was to hear Flood and i got it. well not much more to say oh ya maynard said he will see us soon........

see ya in chicago at the sears center in 4 days
gotta love it PEACE.................
OFFLINE |