View Single Post
Croma
01-28-2012, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighteenth Eye View Post
I had the EXACT same experience right down to the video screens in front of Danny. Were you in 118.

Teasing Ticks and switching to boring old Sober was a major letdown and it kind of tainted the rest of the show for me as I have seen every other song besides Ticks and Leeches before many times. It was what I was most looking forward to.

Pot > Parabola (w/o Parabol)
Ticks >>>> Sober

Still had a great time and even a slightly disappointing Tool show is better than any other band going. Wish I was going to London to see Ticks tonight :(
No no no....... Parabola>>>> the Pot. The Pot is the most overrated Tool song ever. I think the band never released a video for it because The Pot could have become their big sell out single. Thankfully, they released it radio only and have played it rarely at shows. Besides, it doesn't sound that good downtuned. I was lucky enough to hear The Pot in its original tuning at Bonnaroo 2007. You are right about Ticks though, Ticks and Leeches is arguably the most rare awesome treat this tour, kinda like Third Eye was last tour. Thank you for changing up the setlist Tool!
Old 01-28-2012, 12:25 AM   #44
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighteenth Eye View Post
I had the EXACT same experience right down to the video screens in front of Danny. Were you in 118.

Teasing Ticks and switching to boring old Sober was a major letdown and it kind of tainted the rest of the show for me as I have seen every other song besides Ticks and Leeches before many times. It was what I was most looking forward to.

Pot > Parabola (w/o Parabol)
Ticks >>>> Sober

Still had a great time and even a slightly disappointing Tool show is better than any other band going. Wish I was going to London to see Ticks tonight :(
No no no....... Parabola>>>> the Pot. The Pot is the most overrated Tool song ever. I think the band never released a video for it because The Pot could have become their big sell out single. Thankfully, they released it radio only and have played it rarely at shows. Besides, it doesn't sound that good downtuned. I was lucky enough to hear The Pot in its original tuning at Bonnaroo 2007. You are right about Ticks though, Ticks and Leeches is arguably the most rare awesome treat this tour, kinda like Third Eye was last tour. Thank you for changing up the setlist Tool!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote