View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 04:33 AM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/04 - Madrid, ESP - Vistalegre

Was waiting for a chance to speak ... have followed faithfully since the early days of Kabir's site. Saw the Madrid show (Thanks to 'Forest' and the rest of the Madrid gang for helping my wife and I get to the show ... eventually... and for the rum and coffee) "You no speaka my language". CHEERS! The show was great and big thank you to Nobby for doing such a terrific job nob twiddling! Locals were worried about the venue sound and thankfully TOOL kicked that venue's ass! Not sure what I'm up to for numbers but it must be about 50 or so - from the days at Black and Blue or the Green Jello loft in LA when the Opiate live tracks were recorded to Madison Square Garden and the recent tour (see you in Munich, Glasgow, and Zurich!!! I feel privileged to know the guys well and see them at each show. They were in terrific spirits after the show in Madrid (Maynard... you can run but you can't hide ... where the hell were you I wonder?!) and it was great to meet some of the guys from Mastodon (line was so damned long that we missed their set). After all these years it really is F'in Fabulous to hear such great music 10,000 Days is excellent and Cheers to many more shows to come.
Hey there Kabir. Hope all is wonderful in your world. Long time no speak ... since the Zoo days! Site looks great.

Last edited by T6O6O6L; 11-15-2006 at 04:36 AM..
OFFLINE |