View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 02:50 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/04 - Madrid, ESP - Vistalegre

Me and my girlfriend travel from Norway to Barcelona to see Tool play and what happens.... We arrive outside the venue and about 25 persons tell us that the gig is off... None of them from Spain, so i guess the spanish crowd has somehow been informed... Why the hell did not Toolband and Toolshed say one word about this???
Lack of respect to the fans!!! Me and my girlfriend then travel to Madrid too see Tool, cost me 800 euro with plane, hotel in Madrid and transport to venue.... What do you guys think about this???

So to the concert......

To get in to this venue was a nightmare... 80 mins in the rain... So many people missed Mastodon because of this fucking amateurs... 1 entrance for so many people, smart!!!

I like Mastodon very much, but i must say that i was not happy abot their performance in Madrid.... Terrible sound, they must get a new sound man!!!! They are so talented, so it was a shame....

My Tool show number 6 ( Roskilde 01\06, Rock am ring 06, Hamburg 06, Berlin 06)

There is only one thing to say: Perfect show !! I want different set list, but what can we do.... Third eye, Pushit, The Grudge is songs i want so much!!!!
OFFLINE |