View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 03:45 PM   #67
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by enklined View Post

PS - SterileEyes: If youre reffering to be about saying "fuck you, you don't know anything" ....well, i didnt say fuck him :p I was just saying, if you call someone a liar, you better damn well know 100% that what you are saying is fact, with proof. If someone wasnt sick one day, but claimed they were sick the next, and calling that a lie (which i now reread, and i know thats not what was said) is...lame. Its entirely possible to get sick within 24hrs, was all i was trying to say.

Sorry! :)

Hahaha no man not you...I have read pretty much every review of the tour on this site so far in anticipation for the other night, and I have noticed there are certain 'facist nazis' lurking on TDN that just don't seem to tolerate any opinion of the band other than 'wow that was the most perfect magestic experience of my existance and tool are flawless GODS'.

Since I am of the opinion that they should be playing much longer sets since A: They're good enough/people want them to play longer, and B: they only come every 5 years...I wrote that P.S. part because I realized that by posting something less than perfect about the band I might be subjected to some of those 'facists'...you're not one of them, WE COOL ;)
OFFLINE |