View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 02:54 PM   #65
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDathcha View Post
I couldn't stand the security. They were rude, overzealous and needed to relax. I was 9th row center and almost got into it with a female security guard, and at the end of the show a co-worker of the guard who got in my face gave me some half-cocked warning of "if you would just mind your business you would enjoy the show more." ooooooooohhhhhhhh makes me MAAAD. Great show though!
Yeah man, that was me right behind you (10th row section two) I saw you tell security to leave you alone...and I also saw that annoying bitch bugging you for a hit of your fattie (she grabbed me 4 times during Rosetta demanding a rip of my medical bud, I had to curse at her and tell her b/f to get her to leave me the fuck alone).

But yeah back to the security thing - it's kinda hard to 'just focus on the show' when they shove you aside, shine their flashlights at people next to you, and yell and scream for them to put their weed out while they're obstructing your 10th row view that you paid damn good money for.

Fuck Staples. Don't book Tool if you don't want drugs in your venue.

Last edited by SterileEyes; 09-10-2006 at 03:48 PM..
OFFLINE |