View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 11:01 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/29 - Salt Lake City, UT - E-Center

My second Tool show. Tool was great, the setlist was awesome, but I have several disapointments, all comeing from the fact that the floor was assigned seating rather than standing general admission. I fell sorry for the people who stood in line on the first day to get floor seats, as it looked like only the first few rows got a good view. It looked like about 3/4 of the floor as well as the first few rows of the lower bowl were standing on their chairs. As I was on the front row of of the lower bowl, I was on my chair the whole time, which got to be very uncomfortable. It's a good thing I go to concerts sober or else I would probably have fallen off. As it was I had few close calls. And of course you have a few idiots who decide they don't want chairs and start swinging them around. I'm glad Maynard told them off.

The show itsself was awesome, though. All the songs except schism were favories of mine. Even that song was great, just not a personal favorite. My favories of the night, in no particular order, were 46 and 2 (my all time favorite Tool song), Lateralus (my second all time favorite), Stinkfist, Opiate, Vicarious, Roseta Stoned, Aenema... in other words half the show is tied for favorite. The only songs I wish they played was Parabol/a and Wings/10000 Days.

I was very happy with the show.
OFFLINE |