View Single Post
facelessDrone
04-19-2006, 06:24 AM

Ever consider that they're charging the high prices to keep dedicated fans in, and everybody else out? The average alt-rock radio junkie will say "wow, Tool!! cool, I think I'll check it out - $65!! Fuck that!!" and walk away. And even if they were willing to spend the money, they'd have to put forth some serious effort in order to even have a chance at getting tickets (or pay out the ass to a scalper).

I'm glad it's $65. That's an extra $20-30 out of my pocket, but I think it leaves more tickets for dedicated fans because most people won't pay that.
Richmond - Richmond Coliseum. 6-7-07
Old 04-19-2006, 06:24 AM   #68
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17
Re: NOT ANOTHER CENT

Ever consider that they're charging the high prices to keep dedicated fans in, and everybody else out? The average alt-rock radio junkie will say "wow, Tool!! cool, I think I'll check it out - $65!! Fuck that!!" and walk away. And even if they were willing to spend the money, they'd have to put forth some serious effort in order to even have a chance at getting tickets (or pay out the ass to a scalper).

I'm glad it's $65. That's an extra $20-30 out of my pocket, but I think it leaves more tickets for dedicated fans because most people won't pay that.
Richmond - Richmond Coliseum. 6-7-07
OFFLINE |