View Single Post
TrickyPollack's Avatar TrickyPollack
04-19-2006, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyjonny
Ive seen Tool in concert twice. I own every release that Tool has put out to this date. I even wasted money on those 2 useless dvd singles. Like every other geek that has ever posted on this site, I have spent hundreds of hours researching anything tool related. And i have only come to realize that this band really hates their fans. They dont like being idolized, or exaulted, or treated as anything other then equal. Yet they regard us as complete unworthy imbeciles. They even have the nerve to set up an official following (Tool Army) which quite frankly, to me, sounds like a scam no different than the catholic church. Charging us money for little badges and presales and the the hope to maybe chat with a godly band member from time to time. And now... the nerve to charge 65 dollars for a concert ticket. Well Tool (I know youre reading all of this obsessively).... I would like to thank you for all the great music you have given me... it has been life changing and all that nauseating crap Ive read in these forums about umpteen thousand times. But you aint getting another penny from me. Im sure you'll be fine financially, but drop me a line if you really need the money.

Well, thanks for letting us know....you know, 'cause we were all actually worrying ourselves with whether or not you were gonna stick around, but now we can rest easy. THANKS BUUUUUDDDDY!
Old 04-19-2006, 06:19 AM   #67
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: NOT ANOTHER CENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyjonny
Ive seen Tool in concert twice. I own every release that Tool has put out to this date. I even wasted money on those 2 useless dvd singles. Like every other geek that has ever posted on this site, I have spent hundreds of hours researching anything tool related. And i have only come to realize that this band really hates their fans. They dont like being idolized, or exaulted, or treated as anything other then equal. Yet they regard us as complete unworthy imbeciles. They even have the nerve to set up an official following (Tool Army) which quite frankly, to me, sounds like a scam no different than the catholic church. Charging us money for little badges and presales and the the hope to maybe chat with a godly band member from time to time. And now... the nerve to charge 65 dollars for a concert ticket. Well Tool (I know youre reading all of this obsessively).... I would like to thank you for all the great music you have given me... it has been life changing and all that nauseating crap Ive read in these forums about umpteen thousand times. But you aint getting another penny from me. Im sure you'll be fine financially, but drop me a line if you really need the money.

Well, thanks for letting us know....you know, 'cause we were all actually worrying ourselves with whether or not you were gonna stick around, but now we can rest easy. THANKS BUUUUUDDDDY!