View Single Post
schismantraenima
06-20-2010, 11:01 PM

god i feel lame compared to ... haha, i got up Sat with NO ticket, luckily TM saves a few seats i guess to thwart scalpers, I ended up in sec P row 6 (first row above the scorers tables) if you know the arena very well ... it's a GR8 seat, not that theres really a bad one in UNO. I have seen a t0n of shows there, including TOOL back August of 98 for the Aenima tour ... when Reverend Maynard preached about how we should rid ourselves of our clothing ....girls were stripping naked ... no lie! But they had a pit (no stupid fuckin chairs) on the floor. If this is what we can expect of the UNO arena for future events, I doubt I will do any. Whats TOOL w/o a mosh pit .... WTF Beaver Productions?
Setlist .... hmmmm The show in 98 they played Third Eye midway through & ended the show with FLOOD. The show in Nov 07 in the Arena downtown was a killer setlist also, the light show was far better to, maybe due to the size of the building?
Regardless, it did what it was intended to do, get your mind off the bullshit 3 ring circus sideshow for a cpl hours, and rock out with TOOL. What could possibly be better?
Old 06-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.19.2010 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Arena

god i feel lame compared to ... haha, i got up Sat with NO ticket, luckily TM saves a few seats i guess to thwart scalpers, I ended up in sec P row 6 (first row above the scorers tables) if you know the arena very well ... it's a GR8 seat, not that theres really a bad one in UNO. I have seen a t0n of shows there, including TOOL back August of 98 for the Aenima tour ... when Reverend Maynard preached about how we should rid ourselves of our clothing ....girls were stripping naked ... no lie! But they had a pit (no stupid fuckin chairs) on the floor. If this is what we can expect of the UNO arena for future events, I doubt I will do any. Whats TOOL w/o a mosh pit .... WTF Beaver Productions?
Setlist .... hmmmm The show in 98 they played Third Eye midway through & ended the show with FLOOD. The show in Nov 07 in the Arena downtown was a killer setlist also, the light show was far better to, maybe due to the size of the building?
Regardless, it did what it was intended to do, get your mind off the bullshit 3 ring circus sideshow for a cpl hours, and rock out with TOOL. What could possibly be better?
OFFLINE |