Thread: Double Album
View Single Post
Perseensilmä's Avatar Perseensilmä
04-29-2006, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerstone
Awesome.

I completely agree.

I do hope they come out with another album soon, but I'm not expecting a double album. It's too unrealistic. Maynard and the other members are too perfectionist, and have a specific sound they want to emit. It would take a huge leap to change their recording process and actually start pumping out a lot of music.
Or maybe it´s the DVD. I don´t know. But it definitely feels weird that it took this long to come up with 10,000 Days. Feels almost like Salival 2.

But it´s Tool, so the next one will be out like 2010.

Maybe they just need money for something really cool.I dunno, I hope that well get the serious effort in a year or something.

Luckily there´s other good music out there.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:19 PM   #45
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 3773
Re: Double Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerstone
Awesome.

I completely agree.

I do hope they come out with another album soon, but I'm not expecting a double album. It's too unrealistic. Maynard and the other members are too perfectionist, and have a specific sound they want to emit. It would take a huge leap to change their recording process and actually start pumping out a lot of music.
Or maybe it´s the DVD. I don´t know. But it definitely feels weird that it took this long to come up with 10,000 Days. Feels almost like Salival 2.

But it´s Tool, so the next one will be out like 2010.

Maybe they just need money for something really cool.I dunno, I hope that well get the serious effort in a year or something.

Luckily there´s other good music out there.