View Single Post
redmyse
11-24-2007, 10:44 PM

reading all these posts makes me sad. i waited to the last minute to buy my ticket (stupid!) so i was all the way in the back with the white trash. it was the worst tool show ive ever been to (4). not nearly as many people were standing and the dude beside me was drunk of his ass and kept touching people (including me) in a VERY homosexual way (kept bumping into my hand, put his hand on my shoulder, and at one point i think he wanted to kiss me). so i couldnt just let go and experience the music. every time i started really getting into it gayrod on my side kept interupting. and the people beside him kept wanting to go get more beer ever other song, disturbing everyone one in their path to get in and out.

i was on the floor at the okc show earlier this year was awesome and everyone is saying tulsa blow okc out of the water. if i ever see that guy again im going to stab him in the eye.

Last edited by redmyse; 11-24-2007 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 11-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

reading all these posts makes me sad. i waited to the last minute to buy my ticket (stupid!) so i was all the way in the back with the white trash. it was the worst tool show ive ever been to (4). not nearly as many people were standing and the dude beside me was drunk of his ass and kept touching people (including me) in a VERY homosexual way (kept bumping into my hand, put his hand on my shoulder, and at one point i think he wanted to kiss me). so i couldnt just let go and experience the music. every time i started really getting into it gayrod on my side kept interupting. and the people beside him kept wanting to go get more beer ever other song, disturbing everyone one in their path to get in and out.

i was on the floor at the okc show earlier this year was awesome and everyone is saying tulsa blow okc out of the water. if i ever see that guy again im going to stab him in the eye.

Last edited by redmyse; 11-24-2007 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: typo
OFFLINE |