View Single Post
colt4540's Avatar colt4540
11-21-2007, 02:36 PM

This show was great probably the best I seen out of the two KC shows and the Wichita show. Maynard was real animated and vocal which was fuckin awesome. Wings for Marie was once again my favorite but Flood was fuckin amazing.
The only down fall I had to this concert was the drunk bastard in front of me who kept standing on his chair and no one could see around him. Granted he was having a good time but he didn't have to ruin it for other people. It was ok though when dannys drum head came by (which I was only inches from catching it when it sailed into the first row of the stands) the drunk bastard fell over knocking his girlfriend and all of his friends over
other than that had a great time before, during and after the concert until early in the next morning i stumble into the waffle house by I-44 and Peroria and eat what at the time was a kickass omelet until 10'o'clock rolled around and i had it coming back out of both ends
Old 11-21-2007, 02:36 PM   #19
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

This show was great probably the best I seen out of the two KC shows and the Wichita show. Maynard was real animated and vocal which was fuckin awesome. Wings for Marie was once again my favorite but Flood was fuckin amazing.
The only down fall I had to this concert was the drunk bastard in front of me who kept standing on his chair and no one could see around him. Granted he was having a good time but he didn't have to ruin it for other people. It was ok though when dannys drum head came by (which I was only inches from catching it when it sailed into the first row of the stands) the drunk bastard fell over knocking his girlfriend and all of his friends over
other than that had a great time before, during and after the concert until early in the next morning i stumble into the waffle house by I-44 and Peroria and eat what at the time was a kickass omelet until 10'o'clock rolled around and i had it coming back out of both ends