View Single Post
illdojo's Avatar illdojo
11-20-2007, 01:02 PM

Man, what a show. They sounded tight as hell. Energy was very high, and so was I. Definitely worth the 7hr. drive from Omaha. Pretty much the same set list I've seen 5 times this tour, but still killer. New visuals on the screen with a piece from the new Vicarious DVD.(Not shown during Vicarious). I still don't know what was in the bag that MJK was feeding Justin and crowd members. MJK belted out his scream during Rosetta which I have not seen him do since the beginning of the tour @ Memorial Hall in K.C.
Amazing show for my 10th overall.

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Old 11-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

Man, what a show. They sounded tight as hell. Energy was very high, and so was I. Definitely worth the 7hr. drive from Omaha. Pretty much the same set list I've seen 5 times this tour, but still killer. New visuals on the screen with a piece from the new Vicarious DVD.(Not shown during Vicarious). I still don't know what was in the bag that MJK was feeding Justin and crowd members. MJK belted out his scream during Rosetta which I have not seen him do since the beginning of the tour @ Memorial Hall in K.C.
Amazing show for my 10th overall.

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious