View Single Post
Mac87
11-20-2007, 08:28 AM

I'll start off by saying this is my first post and I'm so happy to be here. Ditto everything said in the above posts(setlist, opinions). The whole band seemed lively, probably becuase of Justin's birthday. The energy was there, no doubt. Maynard seemed to be in good spirits, and his voice seemed rested and in full form. He moved around quite a bit I thought. I didn't realize what he was passing around during Lateralus but now that I think about it, it did look like popcorn. I was glad to hear some older material played. It was a nice balance between older songs and newer 10,000 days stuff. Everything was played flawlessly, but if I had to pick a favorite, Stinkfist was it. NO shortage of energy from the band, or crowd there. Jambi and Rosetta stoned were also extremely powerful. There were no bad seats in the place. I had seats in the back and still had a great view. It was an awesome show, and close to home which was a bonus. I have no complaints whatsoever.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:28 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

I'll start off by saying this is my first post and I'm so happy to be here. Ditto everything said in the above posts(setlist, opinions). The whole band seemed lively, probably becuase of Justin's birthday. The energy was there, no doubt. Maynard seemed to be in good spirits, and his voice seemed rested and in full form. He moved around quite a bit I thought. I didn't realize what he was passing around during Lateralus but now that I think about it, it did look like popcorn. I was glad to hear some older material played. It was a nice balance between older songs and newer 10,000 days stuff. Everything was played flawlessly, but if I had to pick a favorite, Stinkfist was it. NO shortage of energy from the band, or crowd there. Jambi and Rosetta stoned were also extremely powerful. There were no bad seats in the place. I had seats in the back and still had a great view. It was an awesome show, and close to home which was a bonus. I have no complaints whatsoever.
OFFLINE |