View Single Post
hemiola's Avatar hemiola
04-08-2007, 12:43 PM

July '06 Newsletter:
"Q: "And When Combining Wings, and Viginti Tres, their time combined matches that of 10,000 Days (Wings PT. 2), is there any particular reason for this?"

A: It's either just a coincidence or the clue to a super 'hidden' track."

The way I read this is that the songs, when synched, without further manipulation by the user, provide clues to be applied elsewhere. That the 'solution' is not to mix the songs together to make a new song to spank it to, but to apply the synchronicities that DO occur in the 'synch' elsewhere.

Perhaps clues to unlocking the message in VT? I.E. a key to unraveling the math used to speed up and slow down the prevalent voice(s) in the track. I don't know, but that is my two cents. Makes as much sense as eating a cookie.

Also, the sound at the beginning of VT, which someone mentioned as 'fluttering wings,' when sped up sounds like a gas powered toy helicopter, to me at least.

I posted this here because this is one of the better threads on the topic, with some very well reasoned posts and very few pissing contests, a rarity these days.

Have a good one....
Tim
Old 04-08-2007, 12:43 PM   #107
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 20
Re: Solution to Puzzle = Hidden Track?

July '06 Newsletter:
"Q: "And When Combining Wings, and Viginti Tres, their time combined matches that of 10,000 Days (Wings PT. 2), is there any particular reason for this?"

A: It's either just a coincidence or the clue to a super 'hidden' track."

The way I read this is that the songs, when synched, without further manipulation by the user, provide clues to be applied elsewhere. That the 'solution' is not to mix the songs together to make a new song to spank it to, but to apply the synchronicities that DO occur in the 'synch' elsewhere.

Perhaps clues to unlocking the message in VT? I.E. a key to unraveling the math used to speed up and slow down the prevalent voice(s) in the track. I don't know, but that is my two cents. Makes as much sense as eating a cookie.

Also, the sound at the beginning of VT, which someone mentioned as 'fluttering wings,' when sped up sounds like a gas powered toy helicopter, to me at least.

I posted this here because this is one of the better threads on the topic, with some very well reasoned posts and very few pissing contests, a rarity these days.

Have a good one....
Tim
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote