View Single Post
mr. nikki jensen's Avatar mr. nikki jensen
08-16-2006, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by praefector
perhaps

it also could just be that im used to hearing them one way that any other way sounds wrong

this just doesnt sound intentional to me... especially once the guitars come in. just too much meandering and that makes it hard to follow. the vocals playing simultaneous speaks for itself... i either hear one song overpowering the other or a garbled mix. the wings for marie heavy part comes in during the buildup of 10,000 days... this also sounds unbearable to me as it all but removes half of the most emotional part of the song.

VT over anything sounds like it fits... maybe that's the significance of it (23, synchronicity, etc) , why not try having VT looped over the whole album from start to finish.

ilike your avatar bro
Old 08-16-2006, 08:54 AM   #104
Banned.

Bincount™: 4277
Re: Solution to Puzzle = Hidden Track?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praefector
perhaps

it also could just be that im used to hearing them one way that any other way sounds wrong

this just doesnt sound intentional to me... especially once the guitars come in. just too much meandering and that makes it hard to follow. the vocals playing simultaneous speaks for itself... i either hear one song overpowering the other or a garbled mix. the wings for marie heavy part comes in during the buildup of 10,000 days... this also sounds unbearable to me as it all but removes half of the most emotional part of the song.

VT over anything sounds like it fits... maybe that's the significance of it (23, synchronicity, etc) , why not try having VT looped over the whole album from start to finish.

ilike your avatar bro
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote