View Single Post
vestal
08-08-2009, 07:44 PM

Yes, that's too bad about Maynard. I hope he gets his head back together soon. It can't be comfortable carrying around all that load.

Oh, and one more comment about their setlist, when they played Lost Keys, instead of having the original audio (conversation of the nurse and the doctor in the er) from the cd, they played some other audio of people talking and the video screen showed kind of smeared/blurry, black & white pictures of people's faces. I could not understand what they were saying and almost thought it was George Bush on the pix. Seems to me that if they were going to pipe in some audio, it would have been nice to play what was in the original song. At least it would have made sense. Then again, had the audio been clear, I might have gleaned what they were attempting to communicate this time and been thrilled with the change.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #40
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Yes, that's too bad about Maynard. I hope he gets his head back together soon. It can't be comfortable carrying around all that load.

Oh, and one more comment about their setlist, when they played Lost Keys, instead of having the original audio (conversation of the nurse and the doctor in the er) from the cd, they played some other audio of people talking and the video screen showed kind of smeared/blurry, black & white pictures of people's faces. I could not understand what they were saying and almost thought it was George Bush on the pix. Seems to me that if they were going to pipe in some audio, it would have been nice to play what was in the original song. At least it would have made sense. Then again, had the audio been clear, I might have gleaned what they were attempting to communicate this time and been thrilled with the change.
OFFLINE |