View Single Post
FrankBlack007
08-08-2009, 09:54 AM

Amazing show...loved every second of it. This was my first time at PNC Pavillion and the acoustics at this place are perfect (FAR better than US Bank Arena a few miles away). The band was tight as a nun's twat with Aenima and Flood being powerhouse highlights. This was my 4th Tool show and it ties Columbus as best sound (Columbus wins with a slightly better setlist).

Visuals were awesome as usual...great job, junior. High concentration of hardcore fans, so the douchebag quotient was appealingly low. There was a friend of a friend who scored a last-second seat and was kicked out two songs in for, in his account, being next to someone who was taking pictures (someone he didn't know). Anyone else hear of anything like that happening? I'd be kicking and screaming if I had done no wrong.

Very nice to hang out with CaptainHowdy & co. before the show over at River Downs, chasing down some suds. He was able to reassure me as he walked past with his poster that I would get one too (He was right). Nice meeting you guys. We'll have to do it again.

Honestly, anyone who complains about this show should be forced to sit through an endless Jonas Bros concert. That'll learn ya, buttplugs!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Amazing show...loved every second of it. This was my first time at PNC Pavillion and the acoustics at this place are perfect (FAR better than US Bank Arena a few miles away). The band was tight as a nun's twat with Aenima and Flood being powerhouse highlights. This was my 4th Tool show and it ties Columbus as best sound (Columbus wins with a slightly better setlist).

Visuals were awesome as usual...great job, junior. High concentration of hardcore fans, so the douchebag quotient was appealingly low. There was a friend of a friend who scored a last-second seat and was kicked out two songs in for, in his account, being next to someone who was taking pictures (someone he didn't know). Anyone else hear of anything like that happening? I'd be kicking and screaming if I had done no wrong.

Very nice to hang out with CaptainHowdy & co. before the show over at River Downs, chasing down some suds. He was able to reassure me as he walked past with his poster that I would get one too (He was right). Nice meeting you guys. We'll have to do it again.

Honestly, anyone who complains about this show should be forced to sit through an endless Jonas Bros concert. That'll learn ya, buttplugs!
OFFLINE |