46 & 2
SCHISM
**NEW AUDIO**
LOST KEYS
ROSETTA STONED
AENEMA
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

This was my sixth TOOL show and while I have seen this setlist many of times it still seems to kick ass when played. I still got chills when Jambi kicked in and during the climax of Stinkfist. There were a few tecnical hiccups such as Justin's bass pedal fucking up during the last part of Rosetta Stoned but they recovered fine and I believe Maynard said "oops." On another good note Maynard's vocals seemed more mix up into the mix than usual and not as weighed down in effects although maybe it was just me. The venue was awesome it was very small so there was not a bad seat in the place and it is no wonder why it sold out it 2 minutes . It was kind of disappointing to see Maynard leave the stage at the end when the rest of the band was clapping and throwing merchendise out. It seemed kind of wierd 3 out of 4 of the members. Personally I think this litte 15 date tour was all monetary and none of them were die hard into the show because they have done it for 3 1/2 years now so it isn't really their fault. But it was well worth the $400 spent on two TOOL tickets at that fucking rip off scalper site.
Can't wait until their next album tour.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

SETlIST:
JAMBI
STINKFIST (EXTENDED)
46 & 2
SCHISM
**NEW AUDIO**
LOST KEYS
ROSETTA STONED
AENEMA
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

This was my sixth TOOL show and while I have seen this setlist many of times it still seems to kick ass when played. I still got chills when Jambi kicked in and during the climax of Stinkfist. There were a few tecnical hiccups such as Justin's bass pedal fucking up during the last part of Rosetta Stoned but they recovered fine and I believe Maynard said "oops." On another good note Maynard's vocals seemed more mix up into the mix than usual and not as weighed down in effects although maybe it was just me. The venue was awesome it was very small so there was not a bad seat in the place and it is no wonder why it sold out it 2 minutes . It was kind of disappointing to see Maynard leave the stage at the end when the rest of the band was clapping and throwing merchendise out. It seemed kind of wierd 3 out of 4 of the members. Personally I think this litte 15 date tour was all monetary and none of them were die hard into the show because they have done it for 3 1/2 years now so it isn't really their fault. But it was well worth the $400 spent on two TOOL tickets at that fucking rip off scalper site.
Can't wait until their next album tour.