View Single Post
eywillis15
08-08-2009, 07:43 AM

First time posting... I am a long-time Tool fan but this concert was my first. Question for those who have been to multiple on this tour: was the awful audio unique to Cincinnati or has it been at other venues too?

In general the sound quality was quite poor and I could barely hear the vocals. It drove me nuts. I just kept thinking the whole time that someone has to fix that. It can't be that difficult to change.

I would expect a band like Tool to have spectacular sound. It sounded like the audio on a bad Youtube video at times, at least from my section in the 200's.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:43 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

First time posting... I am a long-time Tool fan but this concert was my first. Question for those who have been to multiple on this tour: was the awful audio unique to Cincinnati or has it been at other venues too?

In general the sound quality was quite poor and I could barely hear the vocals. It drove me nuts. I just kept thinking the whole time that someone has to fix that. It can't be that difficult to change.

I would expect a band like Tool to have spectacular sound. It sounded like the audio on a bad Youtube video at times, at least from my section in the 200's.
OFFLINE |