View Single Post
YUBitchin
08-08-2009, 04:38 AM

That was another great show.

Again, as in Charlotte, heard vocals all night. It's not a barber shop quartet.

What kills me are these reviews that try to pick apart MJK for anything from body language to attire to quotes to vocal range. This is what happens when you let American Idol fans in.

If you didn't enjoy that show, I feel for you. You have something in common with Maynard, you're both into making wine.

Also with the cam phones. You're told on your ticket, you're told at the gate and searched so there is no doubt that the cams aren't allowed. But of course it's security's fault when you get busted.

It's like "Hey I know I'm blocking your view behind me, but I must take this poorly lighted unbalanced blurry illegal picture from 50 yards away." And of course spend the rest of the song showing this mess to strangers, how pitiful.

I waited for the crowd to file out and heard a lot people bitchin' 'bout the show being too short, I mean a lot of people. Even those who loved the show. In Cincy, through Ticketmaster, my seat was $103, so I get it.

Great lights, great show, great venue. Thanks. Why can't we do this every weekend?

Last edited by YUBitchin; 08-08-2009 at 04:50 AM..
Old 08-08-2009, 04:38 AM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

That was another great show.

Again, as in Charlotte, heard vocals all night. It's not a barber shop quartet.

What kills me are these reviews that try to pick apart MJK for anything from body language to attire to quotes to vocal range. This is what happens when you let American Idol fans in.

If you didn't enjoy that show, I feel for you. You have something in common with Maynard, you're both into making wine.

Also with the cam phones. You're told on your ticket, you're told at the gate and searched so there is no doubt that the cams aren't allowed. But of course it's security's fault when you get busted.

It's like "Hey I know I'm blocking your view behind me, but I must take this poorly lighted unbalanced blurry illegal picture from 50 yards away." And of course spend the rest of the song showing this mess to strangers, how pitiful.

I waited for the crowd to file out and heard a lot people bitchin' 'bout the show being too short, I mean a lot of people. Even those who loved the show. In Cincy, through Ticketmaster, my seat was $103, so I get it.

Great lights, great show, great venue. Thanks. Why can't we do this every weekend?

Last edited by YUBitchin; 08-08-2009 at 04:50 AM..
OFFLINE |