View Single Post
canorus
08-03-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJB View Post
Thought the show was great. Not sure what you expect from Maynard but I heard him just fine tonight. From what I have read I think the expectations are just a bit much from some of you. Danny was fantastic as always, Justin an Adam were very good tonight as well.

After Jambi, Maynard spoke about his trip up to the venue, "Just got out of a car from NJ, my back hurts, I'm hungry and I need to take a dump"

Experienced this setlist 4 times on the 10,000 days tour but it never gets old for me. The extensions on Stinkist an Schism are great and Flood is an awesome song live. Hope to see them again soon.
I expect to hear him and see him maybe rock his head back and forth, at least fake it, if he would fake it maybe people would have stood the fuck up, worst crowd ever.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:04 AM   #36
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJB View Post
Thought the show was great. Not sure what you expect from Maynard but I heard him just fine tonight. From what I have read I think the expectations are just a bit much from some of you. Danny was fantastic as always, Justin an Adam were very good tonight as well.

After Jambi, Maynard spoke about his trip up to the venue, "Just got out of a car from NJ, my back hurts, I'm hungry and I need to take a dump"

Experienced this setlist 4 times on the 10,000 days tour but it never gets old for me. The extensions on Stinkist an Schism are great and Flood is an awesome song live. Hope to see them again soon.
I expect to hear him and see him maybe rock his head back and forth, at least fake it, if he would fake it maybe people would have stood the fuck up, worst crowd ever.
OFFLINE |