View Single Post
nbourque
08-03-2009, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyjon19 View Post
Something more to add...I always keep a list of the band t-shirts I see people wearing at shows. Here is a list of what I saw last night:

KISS
Led Zeppelin (at least two)
AC/DC
Pearl Jam
Flogging Molly
The Shins
NIN
August Burns Red
Slayer
White Zombie
Rob Zombie
Guns N Roses
Melvins (me)

Feel free to add any if you recall seeing any others. I noticed quite a few hippies last night; is this typical for a Tool show?
I was wearing a Lamb of God shirt. Didnt see anyone else wearing a LOG shirt :).

This was the third time i've seen Tool, my second at the Verizon wireless arena. I was in section 202 with my cousin and the sound was great, at least alot better than when I saw them back in '06 and I was on the side in one of the upper sections.

Everybody was spot on ,but I must say Danny Carey just flat out impresses me. The man is a machine behind the kit. He looks like he isnt even trying up there, everything looks so effortless. He is the drummer of our generation, I don't care what anybody says.

To all the negative posts about MJK.....what do you guys expect? This is the same Maynard that's always been on stage. He says some weird shit on stage, hangs out in the back and doesnt show his face much. Same ol Maynard....why are people getting on him for the same guy he's been for the last 20 years?

Overall great show. I hope to see them again.....
Old 08-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #29
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyjon19 View Post
Something more to add...I always keep a list of the band t-shirts I see people wearing at shows. Here is a list of what I saw last night:

KISS
Led Zeppelin (at least two)
AC/DC
Pearl Jam
Flogging Molly
The Shins
NIN
August Burns Red
Slayer
White Zombie
Rob Zombie
Guns N Roses
Melvins (me)

Feel free to add any if you recall seeing any others. I noticed quite a few hippies last night; is this typical for a Tool show?
I was wearing a Lamb of God shirt. Didnt see anyone else wearing a LOG shirt :).

This was the third time i've seen Tool, my second at the Verizon wireless arena. I was in section 202 with my cousin and the sound was great, at least alot better than when I saw them back in '06 and I was on the side in one of the upper sections.

Everybody was spot on ,but I must say Danny Carey just flat out impresses me. The man is a machine behind the kit. He looks like he isnt even trying up there, everything looks so effortless. He is the drummer of our generation, I don't care what anybody says.

To all the negative posts about MJK.....what do you guys expect? This is the same Maynard that's always been on stage. He says some weird shit on stage, hangs out in the back and doesnt show his face much. Same ol Maynard....why are people getting on him for the same guy he's been for the last 20 years?

Overall great show. I hope to see them again.....
OFFLINE |