View Single Post
ChrisV
08-03-2009, 07:21 AM

i was dead center on the floor, probably about 60 or 70 feet back from the stage, and the sound was great. i must have been in the perfect spot. vocals sounded fine, everything just sounded awesome and LOUD. i was already disappointed going into the show, knowing the setlist was the same as its been, but once they hit the stage, i didnt give a shit. show was awesome. everyone bitching about maynard, must not have been to many Tool shows...he always wanders and does his own thing. he's just a weird guy i guess. awesome show. if they come around again, even with the same setlist, i wouldnt hesitate one bit in buying a ticket.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:21 AM   #20
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

i was dead center on the floor, probably about 60 or 70 feet back from the stage, and the sound was great. i must have been in the perfect spot. vocals sounded fine, everything just sounded awesome and LOUD. i was already disappointed going into the show, knowing the setlist was the same as its been, but once they hit the stage, i didnt give a shit. show was awesome. everyone bitching about maynard, must not have been to many Tool shows...he always wanders and does his own thing. he's just a weird guy i guess. awesome show. if they come around again, even with the same setlist, i wouldnt hesitate one bit in buying a ticket.
OFFLINE |