View Single Post
ky_hole
08-03-2009, 05:00 AM

2nd show, 1st this tour

I really felt that the band was on last night. They played their hearts out. The sound was a little weird at times but everyone was on time. Maynard let the crowd sing some lyrics that I wanted to hear him belt out such as the end of Vicarious and a couple other spots. Overall, though, holy f*cking shit! excellent experience. The fan were awesome even when we were all getting restless for the hour waiting after Tweak Bird! I feel like the band made a point to make it up to us, though. Lighting was not notch. The intermission fuked with my head... which of course was awesome.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:00 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
... ok, it's 9:30 already!

2nd show, 1st this tour

I really felt that the band was on last night. They played their hearts out. The sound was a little weird at times but everyone was on time. Maynard let the crowd sing some lyrics that I wanted to hear him belt out such as the end of Vicarious and a couple other spots. Overall, though, holy f*cking shit! excellent experience. The fan were awesome even when we were all getting restless for the hour waiting after Tweak Bird! I feel like the band made a point to make it up to us, though. Lighting was not notch. The intermission fuked with my head... which of course was awesome.
OFFLINE |