View Single Post
lostkeys
08-02-2009, 09:28 PM

This was my 4th Tool show overall, and 2nd on this tour. It was an amazing show, as always. Someone said before me, nothing new, nothing lost, I agree that it was worth the trip. Maynard talked a lot more at this show than the one I went to in Dallas. The sound overall was very good. The vocals might have been a little low but it wasn't that noticeable from where I was in section 120. Speaking of section 120, the security were being severe assholes, and it seemed like it was only in section 120. No one in the section next to us got fucked with at all, while I saw at least 4 or 5 people in section 120 get taken out for various reasons. All in all though it was a good venue and good show.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

This was my 4th Tool show overall, and 2nd on this tour. It was an amazing show, as always. Someone said before me, nothing new, nothing lost, I agree that it was worth the trip. Maynard talked a lot more at this show than the one I went to in Dallas. The sound overall was very good. The vocals might have been a little low but it wasn't that noticeable from where I was in section 120. Speaking of section 120, the security were being severe assholes, and it seemed like it was only in section 120. No one in the section next to us got fucked with at all, while I saw at least 4 or 5 people in section 120 get taken out for various reasons. All in all though it was a good venue and good show.
OFFLINE |