View Single Post
eulogys's Avatar eulogys
08-02-2009, 09:02 PM

Same setlist, nothing new, nothing lost.
Tool was extremely late going on stage, as it was at least 9:30, and more than an hour after Tweek Bird. Maynard blamed it on the airlines. He also said something about leaving the stage for an hour, but not to worry, he wouldn't be missed. Asteriods was pretty cool. Also, I really think maynard is mocking the fans during the beginning of Rossetta, because he sure the fuck isn't singing the proper lyrics. But I have a history of being wrong about a few things.

Lighting was top notch.....nice job as always junior.

Watching Danny play stinkfist and 46&2 makes seeing them play those 2 every night bearable.

Overall, not bad. Nothing special, but still worth the trip.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 206
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Same setlist, nothing new, nothing lost.
Tool was extremely late going on stage, as it was at least 9:30, and more than an hour after Tweek Bird. Maynard blamed it on the airlines. He also said something about leaving the stage for an hour, but not to worry, he wouldn't be missed. Asteriods was pretty cool. Also, I really think maynard is mocking the fans during the beginning of Rossetta, because he sure the fuck isn't singing the proper lyrics. But I have a history of being wrong about a few things.

Lighting was top notch.....nice job as always junior.

Watching Danny play stinkfist and 46&2 makes seeing them play those 2 every night bearable.

Overall, not bad. Nothing special, but still worth the trip.
OFFLINE |