View Single Post
TabbyA
07-31-2009, 09:38 AM

This was my third Tool show... saw them for the first time in DC '06 and then again in Baltimore '07. I have to agree with the person that said that this show was better than the one in Baltimore. The DC show was my favorite- I guess I'm partial to that one because it was my first. Overall, I really enjoyed Tool's performance- and think that the venue is pretty kick ass. I was happy I could actually hear what Maynard was saying when he talked. I was a little disappointed that the signed poster I bought was from the NC show... and regret not getting an unsigned one from last night... but what can you do?

Last edited by TabbyA; 07-31-2009 at 09:46 AM..
Old 07-31-2009, 09:38 AM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

This was my third Tool show... saw them for the first time in DC '06 and then again in Baltimore '07. I have to agree with the person that said that this show was better than the one in Baltimore. The DC show was my favorite- I guess I'm partial to that one because it was my first. Overall, I really enjoyed Tool's performance- and think that the venue is pretty kick ass. I was happy I could actually hear what Maynard was saying when he talked. I was a little disappointed that the signed poster I bought was from the NC show... and regret not getting an unsigned one from last night... but what can you do?

Last edited by TabbyA; 07-31-2009 at 09:46 AM..
OFFLINE |