View Single Post
Jayhawker's Avatar Jayhawker
07-27-2009, 10:51 PM

First show on this leg....9 overall.

I thought the show was pretty right on. Caught a few mistakes with Adams guitar early on. Jambi didnt get the mouth part to work??? But he corrected pretty nicely there. Thought Maynard was having fun early on but got pretty quiet towards the end. Kanaduh I must have been pretty close to you as for I was also side stage and was drooling over the drum techs job. But lord knows the ear plugs better be the best ever. The guys overall sounded pretty decent though. First time in the arena and from where I was sitting the echo was pretty bad but nothing I couldnt handle. Got a signed poster which was nice beings there were only 350 of them so that will make a nice keep sake. Hope I can get a cheap ticket for the Charlotte show would be a ton of fun to hit the road and see how that show goes.

I did howver just get in and check the toolband site and notice Blair was having some fun with us....what was with all of that???

Anyways short and sweet. Thought the boys kicked ATL's ass. Hope everyone was safe and like Maynard said found their clothes after taking them off to enjoy themselves during the show.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

First show on this leg....9 overall.

I thought the show was pretty right on. Caught a few mistakes with Adams guitar early on. Jambi didnt get the mouth part to work??? But he corrected pretty nicely there. Thought Maynard was having fun early on but got pretty quiet towards the end. Kanaduh I must have been pretty close to you as for I was also side stage and was drooling over the drum techs job. But lord knows the ear plugs better be the best ever. The guys overall sounded pretty decent though. First time in the arena and from where I was sitting the echo was pretty bad but nothing I couldnt handle. Got a signed poster which was nice beings there were only 350 of them so that will make a nice keep sake. Hope I can get a cheap ticket for the Charlotte show would be a ton of fun to hit the road and see how that show goes.

I did howver just get in and check the toolband site and notice Blair was having some fun with us....what was with all of that???

Anyways short and sweet. Thought the boys kicked ATL's ass. Hope everyone was safe and like Maynard said found their clothes after taking them off to enjoy themselves during the show.