View Single Post
Prisoner 37
07-27-2009, 09:24 PM

Just got back,great show,thank you Tool.Not the most tight show,as some of the other posters Stated.The vocal tracks were drowned out in some parts.And yeah the crowd kinda sucked.People just kept filing out 3-4 songs before it was over.Then this girl was throwing up about 2 rows down like 1 -2 songs into the show, cops ensued to take her up the stairs ,other than that,there we're a lot of cool people around.I was in sec.100,near the top.It was weird though,there was a whole section of seats to the right of me(about 30-40 seats)that were completely unoccupied, guess some scalper couldn't sell his tickets.There are a lot of new interludes, some with much more synthy sounds than usual.The lasers were awesome.Those were the Iron Man 2 lasers/lights?On a scale of 1-10,compared against other Tool shows,it was about a 7, although the sound/crowd isn't Tool's fault really.Of course I was sober,at least in psychedelic sense.I did love Tweak bird also,they'll probably wind up with some of my hard earned money in their pockets.
P.S. One thing that did suck was that they were out of medium and large in the tongue tied/connected shirt,and I got my merch before the show.I wanted that shirt, but had to get the skeleton one,although when I got to view the skeleton one in the light,it's better looking than I thought at the show.I'm sure they'll have more at the other shows, probably waiting on a shipment.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Just got back,great show,thank you Tool.Not the most tight show,as some of the other posters Stated.The vocal tracks were drowned out in some parts.And yeah the crowd kinda sucked.People just kept filing out 3-4 songs before it was over.Then this girl was throwing up about 2 rows down like 1 -2 songs into the show, cops ensued to take her up the stairs ,other than that,there we're a lot of cool people around.I was in sec.100,near the top.It was weird though,there was a whole section of seats to the right of me(about 30-40 seats)that were completely unoccupied, guess some scalper couldn't sell his tickets.There are a lot of new interludes, some with much more synthy sounds than usual.The lasers were awesome.Those were the Iron Man 2 lasers/lights?On a scale of 1-10,compared against other Tool shows,it was about a 7, although the sound/crowd isn't Tool's fault really.Of course I was sober,at least in psychedelic sense.I did love Tweak bird also,they'll probably wind up with some of my hard earned money in their pockets.
P.S. One thing that did suck was that they were out of medium and large in the tongue tied/connected shirt,and I got my merch before the show.I wanted that shirt, but had to get the skeleton one,although when I got to view the skeleton one in the light,it's better looking than I thought at the show.I'm sure they'll have more at the other shows, probably waiting on a shipment.
OFFLINE |