View Single Post
pentonvb05
07-27-2009, 09:02 PM

Show was excellent, even with the same set list. These guys should be able to play this show in their sleep now. Thought Adam was going to have problems all night after the first portion of the talkbox solo didnt go over the speakers. It seems they got it worked out pretty quickly. I thought before Lost Keys that we were going to hear something new. I think it was the audio form Faaip de Oiad (sp?) but I could be wrong I couldnt hear it very well.

Lighting was beautiful. Excellent job Junior. Although that light that shines on Adam from directly behind him, back of stage right I believe, is a killer on the eyes when he moves out from in front of it.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Show was excellent, even with the same set list. These guys should be able to play this show in their sleep now. Thought Adam was going to have problems all night after the first portion of the talkbox solo didnt go over the speakers. It seems they got it worked out pretty quickly. I thought before Lost Keys that we were going to hear something new. I think it was the audio form Faaip de Oiad (sp?) but I could be wrong I couldnt hear it very well.

Lighting was beautiful. Excellent job Junior. Although that light that shines on Adam from directly behind him, back of stage right I believe, is a killer on the eyes when he moves out from in front of it.
OFFLINE |