View Single Post
jeremywize's Avatar jeremywize
07-24-2009, 09:27 AM

[QUOTE=kanaduh;2761756]tool show #15, 4th on this tour...

ehhhhhhhhhhhh!
i have to start with my day prior to the concert.
woke up early in phoenix and headed to the airport for albuquorque (which I think I can finally spell properly). i was worried all day because i knew the venue would be in the middle of nowhere and i wasn't sure how I was going to get there or where i'd stay overnight. after landing another stress-filled southwest airline flight, i headed to the info booth which told me there were no rental cars left. i was starting to get worried when i checked my cell phone to find a missed call from a number i didn't recognize. i called it back and it turns out "no name" from these forums saw me post earlier and wanted to see if i needed a ride. turns out he was on the same flight as me the entire time and we met in the terminal and we chilled at his place all day... preparing for the show in the necessary fashions.
kudos to him, saved me a hotel stay and $100+ in cab fares. Bought him tons of food and a tool poster in return... thanks again dude.

I just want to say that is way cool of anyone to help out anyone at anytime, there needs to be more mention of good people doing good things, too much badmouthing and not enough props in this world, well done you two, well done!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.22.09 - Rio Rancho, NM @ Santa Ana Star Center

[QUOTE=kanaduh;2761756]tool show #15, 4th on this tour...

ehhhhhhhhhhhh!
i have to start with my day prior to the concert.
woke up early in phoenix and headed to the airport for albuquorque (which I think I can finally spell properly). i was worried all day because i knew the venue would be in the middle of nowhere and i wasn't sure how I was going to get there or where i'd stay overnight. after landing another stress-filled southwest airline flight, i headed to the info booth which told me there were no rental cars left. i was starting to get worried when i checked my cell phone to find a missed call from a number i didn't recognize. i called it back and it turns out "no name" from these forums saw me post earlier and wanted to see if i needed a ride. turns out he was on the same flight as me the entire time and we met in the terminal and we chilled at his place all day... preparing for the show in the necessary fashions.
kudos to him, saved me a hotel stay and $100+ in cab fares. Bought him tons of food and a tool poster in return... thanks again dude.

I just want to say that is way cool of anyone to help out anyone at anytime, there needs to be more mention of good people doing good things, too much badmouthing and not enough props in this world, well done you two, well done!!