View Single Post
Skigh
07-24-2009, 07:54 AM

It was AWESOME! This was my first concert ever and probably going to be the best I'll ever see!
The lights and lasers were awesome, along with the cool screen images!
They played almost all my favorite songs! (I wish they would have played The Pot)
The drums duel was WICKED! and there seemed to be quite a bit of changes in the songs they played.
The part they changed in Schism was so cool! Danny started going crazy on the drums, while Adam and Justin played a bit faster than the original version.
Overall it was an awesome experience! I'd go see them again if they came back! I'd also recommend seeing them to anyone!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:54 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.22.09 - Rio Rancho, NM @ Santa Ana Star Center

It was AWESOME! This was my first concert ever and probably going to be the best I'll ever see!
The lights and lasers were awesome, along with the cool screen images!
They played almost all my favorite songs! (I wish they would have played The Pot)
The drums duel was WICKED! and there seemed to be quite a bit of changes in the songs they played.
The part they changed in Schism was so cool! Danny started going crazy on the drums, while Adam and Justin played a bit faster than the original version.
Overall it was an awesome experience! I'd go see them again if they came back! I'd also recommend seeing them to anyone!
OFFLINE |