View Single Post
licks and teeches's Avatar licks and teeches
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM

what an amazing night it was!!!I got Danny's drum stick that he played Vicarious with!!!!this was mine and my wife's 8th show and definately one of the top 3 performances we've seen.The guys were absolutely on fire,I haven't heard 46&2 or Aenima done with such energy since 2002!!!Maynard was way animated as well..."take that to the fuckin bank",was one of many manardisms,really dug the soldier pose they took on center stage,soaking in the adoration.We were some of the first people there, rail front and center all night like I said before absolutely amazing!!!I still can't bellieve I caught Danny's stick(beat to shit btw).Thanks to TOOL and their awesome crew for bringing some of that magic back to New Mexico,till next time........Peace..out...
Old 07-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.22.09 - Rio Rancho, NM @ Santa Ana Star Center

what an amazing night it was!!!I got Danny's drum stick that he played Vicarious with!!!!this was mine and my wife's 8th show and definately one of the top 3 performances we've seen.The guys were absolutely on fire,I haven't heard 46&2 or Aenima done with such energy since 2002!!!Maynard was way animated as well..."take that to the fuckin bank",was one of many manardisms,really dug the soldier pose they took on center stage,soaking in the adoration.We were some of the first people there, rail front and center all night like I said before absolutely amazing!!!I still can't bellieve I caught Danny's stick(beat to shit btw).Thanks to TOOL and their awesome crew for bringing some of that magic back to New Mexico,till next time........Peace..out...