View Single Post
creator243
07-23-2009, 10:08 AM

This was the first time that I've actually had a chance to see Tool live. I'd have to say that it was probably the best experience I've had at a concert. Seeing has how I've never seen them live before, I didn't know what to expect. Just about everything was amazing. I couldn't believe the light and lazer show. Other than the mic not working for a quick second everything was spectacular. LOVED IT!

If anyone has good photos from last nights show please let me know. I got some alright ones with my phone but would like some better ones.

Last edited by marcus; 07-23-2009 at 11:01 AM..
Old 07-23-2009, 10:08 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.22.09 - Rio Rancho, NM @ Santa Ana Star Center

This was the first time that I've actually had a chance to see Tool live. I'd have to say that it was probably the best experience I've had at a concert. Seeing has how I've never seen them live before, I didn't know what to expect. Just about everything was amazing. I couldn't believe the light and lazer show. Other than the mic not working for a quick second everything was spectacular. LOVED IT!

If anyone has good photos from last nights show please let me know. I got some alright ones with my phone but would like some better ones.

Last edited by marcus; 07-23-2009 at 11:01 AM..
OFFLINE |