View Single Post
Poigea
07-23-2009, 07:06 AM

I thought the concert was pretty good. I saw them in Phoenix too and must say the energy and sound was MUCH better in Phoenix. Despite my issues with the set list the show was still awesome.

The lasers seemed to be a lot more visible here than in Phoenix. Made Rosetta Stoned, Aenema, and Lateralus that much more epic. I really think they should end the show with Lateralus. The build up and climax of that song is amazing, then to follow it up with Vicarious just seems odd to me, but the crowd seems to eat it up so maybe I am just crazy.

I was in section 206 with a drunken/high idiot behind me screaming random things all night. It was pretty annoying and he just never let up.

Overall a pretty good show. I do hope that by the next time they come around they have some new/different material to play.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #13
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.22.09 - Rio Rancho, NM @ Santa Ana Star Center

I thought the concert was pretty good. I saw them in Phoenix too and must say the energy and sound was MUCH better in Phoenix. Despite my issues with the set list the show was still awesome.

The lasers seemed to be a lot more visible here than in Phoenix. Made Rosetta Stoned, Aenema, and Lateralus that much more epic. I really think they should end the show with Lateralus. The build up and climax of that song is amazing, then to follow it up with Vicarious just seems odd to me, but the crowd seems to eat it up so maybe I am just crazy.

I was in section 206 with a drunken/high idiot behind me screaming random things all night. It was pretty annoying and he just never let up.

Overall a pretty good show. I do hope that by the next time they come around they have some new/different material to play.
OFFLINE |