View Single Post
lexiconoclast's Avatar lexiconoclast
07-22-2009, 09:42 PM

With the single exception of a mouth microphone malfunction the show was really exceptional. And Adam recovered brilliantly anyway. Standard set w
+ aenima. Albuquerque made a shitload of noise and everyone had a good time and went home with a smile. Memorable quote for me was "let the drum faggotry begin". When tweekbird drummer came out for lateralus. As posted recently, the lights and visuals were impeccable and had me tripping, even though I haven't had anything stronger than an advil in 7 years. Great show all the way through.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.22.09 - Rio Rancho, NM @ Santa Ana Star Center

With the single exception of a mouth microphone malfunction the show was really exceptional. And Adam recovered brilliantly anyway. Standard set w
+ aenima. Albuquerque made a shitload of noise and everyone had a good time and went home with a smile. Memorable quote for me was "let the drum faggotry begin". When tweekbird drummer came out for lateralus. As posted recently, the lights and visuals were impeccable and had me tripping, even though I haven't had anything stronger than an advil in 7 years. Great show all the way through.