View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 09:01 AM   #40
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

Ok so my fifth show on this tour (first tour I've seen them, I know the Lat tour and all its greatness but I console myself by knowing my mind was not yet ready then). So anyway I was at the tower, city center, camden, the meadowlands and tonight's.
Each was great for its own reasons. The wall of sound at the tower, the awesomeness of danny coming stragiht at me from the middle of the city center, in spite of the horrible horrible people in camden Aenima in the rain was just too fucking cool for words not to mention the sound on the lawn being a million times better than I expected, best view for the meadowlands from 109 got to see every little thing happening on stage.
But there was just something very different and undescribable about tonight. The energy seemed to be at just a totally different level. Probably the the best sounding out of all the show(section 214 row H the mix seemed just right). The best crowd of all the shows, everyone seemed to be so much more into than any other show. Extra animated maynard even. But still that wasn't it, there just seemed to be someting in the air that my senses just aren't adiquate to describe. So I thought after a little sleep I thought I might be able to put it in words but still can't, hell my entire body still has that hum and I know most of you know what I'm talking about.
So yea WICKED RETAAAADED to that duded in section 5 of the parking lot. The people rocking the D after the show, too fucking cool, just the perfect end to a damn near perfect night. And the best thing to come out of Maynard's mouth all night was "see you in the spring." Can't wait and hope to see all of you beautiful people there again. So till then peace, the fuck, OUT.
OFFLINE |