View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 05:59 AM   #24
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

I can't even begin to speak about the amazingness of the show. I was in section 201, row J. Had a full view of the whole stage. I was at Continental as well and had good seats for that (108, row 3) but I was so close to floor level that I couldn't see the lights on the stage. Now that I was a little higher this time around, it added a lot to the show, for me.

Something about this show was better than the night before, but I can't put my finger on it. The crowd was really cool. I wasn't sitting near any idiots and everyone was really into the music.

The sound was loud, but awesome. My ears are still ringing, but it's 100% worth it!! Highlights for me were 46&2, Lateralus, Aenema, and Stinkfist. I think Vicarious was performed better at Continental. They nailed Rosetta Stoned and Jambi both nights.

I could see what I think is Adam's wife (Camella) taking pictures around the stage in front, and also behind the sound board near Maynard during Lateralus and he was posing for her. Very cool.

Adam seemed to walk around the stage more, which was cool. I loved how into it they all got during Aenema.

All in all, best show I've ever seen. Can't wait to see them in the spring!!!
PNC - 7/18- FRONT ROW BABY!!!!!!!
www.myspace.com/lipstick21
OFFLINE |