View Single Post
espguitarist92's Avatar espguitarist92
11-19-2007, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6isnum1 View Post
i was in section 112... did you guys not notice during wings 1&2 talking like a band wasnt even on stage... i could barely hear the band... it really ruined one of my favorite song(s)

i was at the opposite end of the venue man... this was my 10th show so i have quite a few shows to compare this to... if it wasnt for tool playing i would have completely hated it..

Sounds like you weren't the only one.

I was in section 114 , and There was a guy who sat by himself in a row in front of me. He was on the first seat from the isle , and he was keeping to himself and jamming out and that guy i kinda felt bad for.

1. He tried to record with his phone and an old geezer usher in blue came around with a flashflight , beaming people to put it away.He got after the guy in front of me a few times.
2. That guy had to constantly be getting up for a group of people next to him who kept leaving and coming back every 5 minutes. I wouldve been pissed.
3. The row in front of that guy , more towards the middle , I dont know how they captured the attention of the old geezer usher in blue , but the old bastard beamed them and asked them to come out to the isle to check for their tickets.They had printed out tickets. Later , old geezer comes back with another fat black bitch in black........checked the same two.......and nothing....tickets were legit and they belonged there.......for the third fucking time , two more guys in black shirts , came and asked the guys for the tickets...This was like two rolls in front of me , but was distracting and fucking pissing me off.
4.During WFm/10k Days , two idiots right behind were talking like it was a fucking smoke break at their gay club scene. That shit even pissed me off. EVEN MORE cause i was recording the show.

I believe there is an unwritten law , that should be written , that you have the right to sock any motherfucker who is acting like a drunken retard , yelling out the wrong lyrics , or talking during a show. Right in the fucking kisser.

Just my two cents.

Overall , its my 3rd time seeing them , San Antonio , Corpus Christi and now Houston.

Spiral Out
Old 11-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #40
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 3
Re: Nov 16 Houston, TX Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6isnum1 View Post
i was in section 112... did you guys not notice during wings 1&2 talking like a band wasnt even on stage... i could barely hear the band... it really ruined one of my favorite song(s)

i was at the opposite end of the venue man... this was my 10th show so i have quite a few shows to compare this to... if it wasnt for tool playing i would have completely hated it..

Sounds like you weren't the only one.

I was in section 114 , and There was a guy who sat by himself in a row in front of me. He was on the first seat from the isle , and he was keeping to himself and jamming out and that guy i kinda felt bad for.

1. He tried to record with his phone and an old geezer usher in blue came around with a flashflight , beaming people to put it away.He got after the guy in front of me a few times.
2. That guy had to constantly be getting up for a group of people next to him who kept leaving and coming back every 5 minutes. I wouldve been pissed.
3. The row in front of that guy , more towards the middle , I dont know how they captured the attention of the old geezer usher in blue , but the old bastard beamed them and asked them to come out to the isle to check for their tickets.They had printed out tickets. Later , old geezer comes back with another fat black bitch in black........checked the same two.......and nothing....tickets were legit and they belonged there.......for the third fucking time , two more guys in black shirts , came and asked the guys for the tickets...This was like two rolls in front of me , but was distracting and fucking pissing me off.
4.During WFm/10k Days , two idiots right behind were talking like it was a fucking smoke break at their gay club scene. That shit even pissed me off. EVEN MORE cause i was recording the show.

I believe there is an unwritten law , that should be written , that you have the right to sock any motherfucker who is acting like a drunken retard , yelling out the wrong lyrics , or talking during a show. Right in the fucking kisser.

Just my two cents.

Overall , its my 3rd time seeing them , San Antonio , Corpus Christi and now Houston.

Spiral Out
OFFLINE |