r6isnum1's Avatar r6isnum1
11-19-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb View Post
What section were you in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by espguitarist92 View Post
were you in the Section 114?
i was in section 112... did you guys not notice during wings 1&2 talking like a band wasnt even on stage... i could barely hear the band... it really ruined one of my favorite song(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka View Post
you must have been really close to the stage or something cuz i know from experience when you go to a tool show and you sit close to the stage the sounds sux and you can't see all the visuals, in dallas i was in the 2nd row and couldn't hear maynard at first and there was too much bass so when it comes to tool shows, balcony is where it's at
i was at the opposite end of the venue man... this was my 10th show so i have quite a few shows to compare this to... if it wasnt for tool playing i would have completely hated it..
Old 11-19-2007, 04:11 PM   #39
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 16 Houston, TX Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb View Post
What section were you in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by espguitarist92 View Post
were you in the Section 114?
i was in section 112... did you guys not notice during wings 1&2 talking like a band wasnt even on stage... i could barely hear the band... it really ruined one of my favorite song(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka View Post
you must have been really close to the stage or something cuz i know from experience when you go to a tool show and you sit close to the stage the sounds sux and you can't see all the visuals, in dallas i was in the 2nd row and couldn't hear maynard at first and there was too much bass so when it comes to tool shows, balcony is where it's at
i was at the opposite end of the venue man... this was my 10th show so i have quite a few shows to compare this to... if it wasnt for tool playing i would have completely hated it..