View Single Post
texsin's Avatar texsin
11-19-2007, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-tx View Post

The crowd was pretty good, but I had the unforuntate annoyance of security checking tickets in my section around the end of 10k Days because some group of dipshits decided that's when they wanted to show up. Hopefully they enjoyed the last couple of songs. Before that, a good group of people in my section (dead center section E). Oh well - at least my wife didn't come with me, she really would have been mad.

I'm guessing that this will be the last show they play in Texas in support of this album, so I'm happy to go out on this high note - two solid shows. I have to agree with the guy who sat behind me - this band is putting on the best live show out there right now.
By the sound of things I was sitting behind you. BLS t-shirt. Those idiots that came during lateralus damn near ruined my night. Freaking security asswipes and their damn flashlights in the middle of a row...
Old 11-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #38
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 16 Houston, TX Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-tx View Post

The crowd was pretty good, but I had the unforuntate annoyance of security checking tickets in my section around the end of 10k Days because some group of dipshits decided that's when they wanted to show up. Hopefully they enjoyed the last couple of songs. Before that, a good group of people in my section (dead center section E). Oh well - at least my wife didn't come with me, she really would have been mad.

I'm guessing that this will be the last show they play in Texas in support of this album, so I'm happy to go out on this high note - two solid shows. I have to agree with the guy who sat behind me - this band is putting on the best live show out there right now.
By the sound of things I was sitting behind you. BLS t-shirt. Those idiots that came during lateralus damn near ruined my night. Freaking security asswipes and their damn flashlights in the middle of a row...
OFFLINE |