View Single Post
espguitarist92's Avatar espguitarist92
11-18-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6isnum1 View Post
by far it was the worst tool show i've been to... the band played well but it was a bad concert experience... the sound was terrible for the most part... the mid and bass was really high on the guitar so it sounded like a car system with too much bass... maynard's mic was really low.. justin's bass was off a bit as well... only danny was the only one who sounded fine.. to top that off the crowd was the shittiest crowd i have ever been a part of... they were loud drunken idiots... during wings 1 and 2 most of the crowd was busy chit chatting like it was intermission... there was a girl right behind me who felt the need to scream at the top of her lungs every few minutes.. and not the occasional woohoooo, but really yell like she was being murdered.. the people in my row would come and go like every two minutes so i kept having to let people pass...

like i said the band played well, but too many things made it ann overall bad experience...

were you in the Section 114?
Old 11-18-2007, 08:44 PM   #36
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 3
Re: Nov 16 Houston, TX Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6isnum1 View Post
by far it was the worst tool show i've been to... the band played well but it was a bad concert experience... the sound was terrible for the most part... the mid and bass was really high on the guitar so it sounded like a car system with too much bass... maynard's mic was really low.. justin's bass was off a bit as well... only danny was the only one who sounded fine.. to top that off the crowd was the shittiest crowd i have ever been a part of... they were loud drunken idiots... during wings 1 and 2 most of the crowd was busy chit chatting like it was intermission... there was a girl right behind me who felt the need to scream at the top of her lungs every few minutes.. and not the occasional woohoooo, but really yell like she was being murdered.. the people in my row would come and go like every two minutes so i kept having to let people pass...

like i said the band played well, but too many things made it ann overall bad experience...

were you in the Section 114?
OFFLINE |