Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
(Intermission)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With drummer from Trans Am)
Vicarious

What an INCREDIBLE show! I flew all the way to Houston from New York just to see this show. This was my fourth Tool show and the almost 4 hour flight was worth it! The fans were great and as usual were really cool to eachother. I went with my Dad and his two friends and they bought Tool shirts while I got a hat since I already had 5. Trans Am opened and they fuggin rocked! Tool opened with Jambi which as usual kicked ass. The next song was an extended version of Stinkfist which had some pretty cool new visuals and a catchy beat. 46 & 2 and Schism were great and Maynard hit the notes: "Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any Sense of compassion Between supposed lovers" PERFECTLY. I was a little dissapointed that they didn't play Lost Keys before Rosetta Stoned but it was still great. Flood rocked and Wings nearly brought me to tears. Lateralus was INCREDIBLE with the drum solo. It was hilarious when the Trans Am drummer came on to play and Maynard said: "Step forth so thou shalt be judged." Vicarious was a perfect conclusion and Maynard put his soul into singing. I just love Tool so much; I have been a little depressed since the concert was over. Maynard was very animated this concert and made alot of jokes and sang the best I have ever heard. My Dad's friend almost got me backstage passes during the concert so that was cool of her. It was clear at the end of the concert, how much the band members really love their fans. I have never felt so connected with them before.

Tool ROCKS!
Old 11-18-2007, 05:38 PM   #34
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 30
Re: Nov 16 Houston, TX Toyota Center

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (remix!)
46 & 2
Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
(Intermission)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With drummer from Trans Am)
Vicarious

What an INCREDIBLE show! I flew all the way to Houston from New York just to see this show. This was my fourth Tool show and the almost 4 hour flight was worth it! The fans were great and as usual were really cool to eachother. I went with my Dad and his two friends and they bought Tool shirts while I got a hat since I already had 5. Trans Am opened and they fuggin rocked! Tool opened with Jambi which as usual kicked ass. The next song was an extended version of Stinkfist which had some pretty cool new visuals and a catchy beat. 46 & 2 and Schism were great and Maynard hit the notes: "Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any Sense of compassion Between supposed lovers" PERFECTLY. I was a little dissapointed that they didn't play Lost Keys before Rosetta Stoned but it was still great. Flood rocked and Wings nearly brought me to tears. Lateralus was INCREDIBLE with the drum solo. It was hilarious when the Trans Am drummer came on to play and Maynard said: "Step forth so thou shalt be judged." Vicarious was a perfect conclusion and Maynard put his soul into singing. I just love Tool so much; I have been a little depressed since the concert was over. Maynard was very animated this concert and made alot of jokes and sang the best I have ever heard. My Dad's friend almost got me backstage passes during the concert so that was cool of her. It was clear at the end of the concert, how much the band members really love their fans. I have never felt so connected with them before.

Tool ROCKS!