Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
(Intermission)
Wings
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With drummer from trans am)
Vicarious

Great show once again, played the same set as they did in Austin. The Toyota Center is not too bad, but its too big for my taste. I had amazing seats, right on the side stage and had a close up view of everything going on. I'll post some pictures up later on.

I heard Maynard say durring the drum off in Lateralus "Buzz come out on stage you fucking pussy"

I bought a nice gig poster for $25 and was told only 24 made but who knows. From what people were telling me they had a couple signed ones for $75 I might have to check it out at the New Orleans show.

Last edited by Khadgar346; 11-16-2007 at 10:01 PM..
Old 11-16-2007, 09:56 PM   #15
On Probation

Bincount™: 12
Re: Nov 16 Houston, TX Toyota Center

Setlist

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46 & 2
Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
(Intermission)
Wings
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With drummer from trans am)
Vicarious

Great show once again, played the same set as they did in Austin. The Toyota Center is not too bad, but its too big for my taste. I had amazing seats, right on the side stage and had a close up view of everything going on. I'll post some pictures up later on.

I heard Maynard say durring the drum off in Lateralus "Buzz come out on stage you fucking pussy"

I bought a nice gig poster for $25 and was told only 24 made but who knows. From what people were telling me they had a couple signed ones for $75 I might have to check it out at the New Orleans show.

Last edited by Khadgar346; 11-16-2007 at 10:01 PM..
OFFLINE |