View Single Post
parabolaus
11-14-2007, 10:13 PM

This was my second Tool show and it was a hell of a lot better than the San Antonio show in May.

The boys were on point tonight and Maynard was pretty talkative. He said, "Go get all the corn dogs and condoms you can eat. " Overall, I think they could feel the energy coming off of the crowd... everyone was very stoned.

This may seem like an odd point but the security was very relaxed and they did not seem to cause any problems for anyone that I could see.

My seats were a hell of a lot better than the San Antonio show as well, I was stage left, in the corner 10 rows from the floor and I had a perfect view of the whole band. The laser show was a bit different tonight.

It was nice hearing Flood and and Vicarious as they did not play it for us in San Antonio. It seems this may be the last leg of the tour for a few years so I am glad I was able to see them twice on this tour.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 14 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center

This was my second Tool show and it was a hell of a lot better than the San Antonio show in May.

The boys were on point tonight and Maynard was pretty talkative. He said, "Go get all the corn dogs and condoms you can eat. " Overall, I think they could feel the energy coming off of the crowd... everyone was very stoned.

This may seem like an odd point but the security was very relaxed and they did not seem to cause any problems for anyone that I could see.

My seats were a hell of a lot better than the San Antonio show as well, I was stage left, in the corner 10 rows from the floor and I had a perfect view of the whole band. The laser show was a bit different tonight.

It was nice hearing Flood and and Vicarious as they did not play it for us in San Antonio. It seems this may be the last leg of the tour for a few years so I am glad I was able to see them twice on this tour.
OFFLINE |