11-14-2007, 09:49 PM

-Jambi
-Stinkfist (extended OTRM)
-Forty six and Two
-Rosetta Stoned (no Lost Keys intro)
-Schism (w/ double-timed bridge)
-Flood
-Wings (both parts)
-Lateralus w/ a breakdown in the middle featuring TERRY BOZZIO (one of the top percussionists in the world for those who don't know).
-Vicarious

Overall, it was the best 10K days tour I've been to. The mixing was great (I was seated right next to the sound guys, though), and I could actually hear Maynard for a change. He did a good job tonight. They played with a lot of energy. Glad I went! My only complaint was that it's basically the same setlist as usual, with Flood instead of RIT (although I've already heard RIT live so Flood was sweet). They left off Aenema at the end, but at least they played Vicarious. Also, my only other complaint is that they did not do a good job mic'ing Bozzio, as you couldn't hear a lot of his playing except for the higher-tuned drums. Overall, A concert for sure

Last edited by CaseLogic; 11-14-2007 at 11:20 PM..
Old 11-14-2007, 09:49 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: Nov 14 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center

-Jambi
-Stinkfist (extended OTRM)
-Forty six and Two
-Rosetta Stoned (no Lost Keys intro)
-Schism (w/ double-timed bridge)
-Flood
-Wings (both parts)
-Lateralus w/ a breakdown in the middle featuring TERRY BOZZIO (one of the top percussionists in the world for those who don't know).
-Vicarious

Overall, it was the best 10K days tour I've been to. The mixing was great (I was seated right next to the sound guys, though), and I could actually hear Maynard for a change. He did a good job tonight. They played with a lot of energy. Glad I went! My only complaint was that it's basically the same setlist as usual, with Flood instead of RIT (although I've already heard RIT live so Flood was sweet). They left off Aenema at the end, but at least they played Vicarious. Also, my only other complaint is that they did not do a good job mic'ing Bozzio, as you couldn't hear a lot of his playing except for the higher-tuned drums. Overall, A concert for sure

Last edited by CaseLogic; 11-14-2007 at 11:20 PM..
OFFLINE |