View Single Post
Tarantula
02-08-2012, 08:39 PM

Haven't been to many concerts in the past 5 or so years and there's a reason for that (not many worth spending the money to see) but this was absolutely amazing and I'd do it again if given the chance. The 'opening band' = not much, they were alright and if I were going out to a local bar and caught them I'd probably stay, but they did absolutely nothing to prepare anyone for Tool and were probably a pretty lame choice, there's better out there and available.
Seated in section 101 the entire area seemed to be standing throughout the entire performance and no one seemed to mind or complain. Other than being a bit cramped I have no complaints about the seating in the venue. The could definitely use some additional concession facilities as the lines were 20-30 minutes to get a beer pre-show and during YOB.
Great time and can't wait to see MJK and the rest again soon.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #18
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 1
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Haven't been to many concerts in the past 5 or so years and there's a reason for that (not many worth spending the money to see) but this was absolutely amazing and I'd do it again if given the chance. The 'opening band' = not much, they were alright and if I were going out to a local bar and caught them I'd probably stay, but they did absolutely nothing to prepare anyone for Tool and were probably a pretty lame choice, there's better out there and available.
Seated in section 101 the entire area seemed to be standing throughout the entire performance and no one seemed to mind or complain. Other than being a bit cramped I have no complaints about the seating in the venue. The could definitely use some additional concession facilities as the lines were 20-30 minutes to get a beer pre-show and during YOB.
Great time and can't wait to see MJK and the rest again soon.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote