View Single Post
Vayu
02-07-2012, 10:31 PM

Great Show! Maynard was dialed in tonight, hit every note, and the whole band seemed into it. The guy next to me was a master air guitarist and his performance was epic. The girl behind us was handing out twizzlers. The crowd was very laid back and into it, and the whole place was fist pumping during stinkfist "Till I.... feel... something". Good vibes. I'd like to see updated visuals on the backdrop sets but thats irrelevant to the music, which was great. Tool must like Orlando - maybe they are excited about hitting up Disney. Very cool to hear Parabola - would gladly take it over sober/ticks and leeches. Sweet performance. Catch them while you can.

Last edited by Vayu; 02-07-2012 at 10:32 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Great Show! Maynard was dialed in tonight, hit every note, and the whole band seemed into it. The guy next to me was a master air guitarist and his performance was epic. The girl behind us was handing out twizzlers. The crowd was very laid back and into it, and the whole place was fist pumping during stinkfist "Till I.... feel... something". Good vibes. I'd like to see updated visuals on the backdrop sets but thats irrelevant to the music, which was great. Tool must like Orlando - maybe they are excited about hitting up Disney. Very cool to hear Parabola - would gladly take it over sober/ticks and leeches. Sweet performance. Catch them while you can.

Last edited by Vayu; 02-07-2012 at 10:32 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote